________________________________

From: learning development in higher education network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Green
Sent: 03 December 2008 09:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning in Lectures: the movie

This is helpful thanks but my interpretation is that here we are talking
about ALN students. Does anyone know what the position is for non-ALN
students; or is it the case that lecturers are not allowed to ask why a
student wants to record a lecture in case they are ALN?

Alison Green

Study Support Tutor

Fellow of Learning & Teaching

Room D172