-----Original Message-----
From: Repositories discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Cliff
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Manual Subject Classification

Hey folks,

Maybe it has been asked before (though a search of the archives suggests
not) I wonder if you would be so kind as to put your hands up if
you/your repository team manually add subject metadata to your
institutional repository records?

(Reply to me: [log in to unmask] and if you are putting your hand up
then please say what you use (schema, etc) for that subject metadata).

Thanks very muchly and merry Christmas!

Pete Cliff
Research Officer, UKOLN