Dear colleagues,

I am Maurice K. Kamga, a new fellow int-bounder.  I have a special interest in boundaries matters in general, and in maritime boundaries in particular.

As the ninth United Nations Hamilton S. Amerasinghe fellow, I prepared a PhD in International Law (with specialization in Law of the Sea) at the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva, after a first PhD in International Relations at the International Relations Institute of Cameroon.

I am currently working as Legal Officer at the International Court of Justice.  Before that, I worked, inter alia, as Legal Advisor at the Division of Frontiers and Law of the Sea (Cameroonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs), as Visiting Professor at the International Relations Institute of Cameroon, and as Legal Officer at the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea in Hamburg.

My recent publications include a book on maritime delimitation on the African Atlantic coast (“Délimitation maritime sur la côte atlantique africaine, Brussels, Bruylant, 2006, 317 pages) and an article untitled « Les procédures d’urgence devant le Tribunal international du droit de la mer » in : Marcelo Kohen (éd.), Promoting Justice, Human Rights and Conflict Resolution through International Law/La promotion de la justice, des droits de l’homme et du règlement des conflits par le droit international - Liber Amicorum Lucius Caflisch, Leiden, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2007, pp. 855-874.

Thanks.

Maurice K. Kamga

Tous vos amis discutent sur Messenger, et vous ? Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !