From: 关培凤 关 <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 15, 2008 2:59 am
Subject: [INT-BOUNDARIES] greetings from a new member
To: [log in to unmask]

> Dear Fellow Colleagues,
>      Nice to be on the int-boundaries list.I'm from the China
> Institute of Boundary Studies at Wuhan University.Currently,I'm
> very interested in the boundary issues of Africa,but in my
> country,there are rarely related stuff.So I sincerely wish
> I can get your help.Thank you very much.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Guan Peifeng Ph.D.
> China Institute of Boundary Studies
> Wuhan University
> Wuhan, 430072
> P.R. China
> MAIL TO:[log in to unmask]

>   好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
> http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/

Dr. Gbenga Oduntan
Lecturer in International Commercial Law,
Kent Law School,
Eliot College,
University of Kent,
Canterbury,
Kent CT2 7NS, UK.

Phone:
Switchboard 0044 (0)1227 764000 (ext 4817)
Direct Line 0044 (0)1227 824817
Fax: 0044 (0) 1227 827831

Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.kent.ac.uk/law/people/index.htm