From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Andreas Bartsch
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] AW: [FSL] fdt_path intersection vs connectivity

Hi Markus,

may the turning angle?
Cheers-
Andreas

________________________________

Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library im Auftrag von Markus Gschwind
Gesendet: Fr 05.12.2008 18:10
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [FSL] fdt_path intersection vs connectivity

Hello!

I have another question regarding the interpretation of the intersection
between paths.

I have two cortical regions A and B from where the (unrestricted) paths
intersect largely but I cannot obtain a direct connectivity (seed A,
waypoint mask B).

If do a tracking from the intersection I have connectivities to both regions
A and B.

How would I interprete this?

Thank you for comments!
Markus

--
Dr. med. Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5324
Fax 0041 (0) 22 379 5402
email: [log in to unmask]
http://labnic.unige.ch