Hi Andreas and Matt,

Yes, that is a good idea! Maybe I should play with the turning angle. I left
it at default (I think it is 0.2).

I am trying to analyse the relationships between several occipito-temporal
areas, intra- and interhemispherically. The main tracts will be ILF, in the
sense of a core and there will be connections in U fiber shape from the
different cortical areas to the other, passing via ILF. So I tried to first
isolate the ILF, which comes out rather easily, then threshold it very high,
like at 1000 and use this core as a waypoint between the cortical areas in
question. But with no result.
However when seeding without waypoint I see that most paths go to the area
of ILF and they have large intersections there.

Best, and thank you!
Markus

--
Dr. med. Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5324
Fax 0041 (0) 22 379 5402
email: [log in to unmask]
http://labnic.unige.ch