Hi all,

I would like to run FIRST segmentation on images that have been bias
corrected based on FAST output, and after looking at the documentation
pages, I am in need of some clarification. I have run FAST on my T1 images,
and output both -B and -b images. I then divided my original T1 by the bias
output image (-b). My resulting image is very dark throughout...

Where am I going wrong? Am I correct that I should divide the T1 by the bias
output, and if so, have I missed a step? Should I be using a mask since the
bias image is skull-stripped and the T1 is not?

I appreciate your help,

Jessica