That is very good news! Thank you so much!

However, I am really curious if there is an officially recommended way of dealing with this underestimation. Roughly guessed, there are about 50 publications using those "old" waytotals and if I contribute another one, now that it is known that those values are not always true...
Should all the people who are still working with FSL 4.0.x really restart the whole analyis in FSL 4.1?

Would there be another way?

Many regards,
Markus