Hi Peter! Thank you too!

> Interesting. It appears that you have a central frequency drift between
> your acquisitions. You can calculate the value of this shift by calculating
> the bandwidth in the phase encoding direction - which will be inversly
> proportional to your read-out bandwidth. One should look into whether this
> drift is outside of the calibration values and might require adjustments.

The Bandwidth is 1396 Hz/Px. Phase encodign is A>>P. How would I calculate
what you propose? Could you explain a little bit more, please?

One advice is to upgrade your scanner with a DTI sequence developed at MGH.
> Thomas Benner is the contact person. I find it much more research friendly,
> than the OEM sequence.

Appearently there was the MGH sequence. They changed then to the monopolar
sequence (vibration artifacts, on this list too). But I will go and look for
that.

Thank you very much,
Markus