Hi Andreas,

You can try PCA in matlab (using either svd or eig), pretty straight
forward. Alternatively, you could simply concatenate all the maps into
a new 4Dinput file and run melodic again (s,witching off variance
norm). If you also select --Opca then you get the best of both worlds,
i.e. the ICA on the maps and a PCA for free... our experience here has
been that the ICA results look a bit more defined (often)

hth
Christian

On 18 Dec 2008, at 15:54, Andreas Pedroni wrote:

> We are currently trying to sort ICs from single subject melodic
> analysis according to spatial similarities. Is anybody aware of a
> PCA function or script (preferably in matlab) to find spatially
> similar components across subjects? We tried fslcc before.

Christian F. Beckmann, DPhil
Senior Lecturer, Clinical Neuroscience Department
Division of Neuroscience and Mental Health
Imperial College London, Hammersmith Campus
Rm 419, Burlington Danes Bldg, Du Cane Road, London W12 0NN, UK
Tel.: +44 (0)20 7594 6685   ---   Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 6548
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/medicine/people/c.beckmann/

Senior Research Fellow, FMRIB Centre
University of Oxford
JR Hospital - Oxford OX3 9DU
Tel.: +44 (0)1865 222551 --- Fax: +44 (0)1865 222717
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~beckmann