Hi,

This is fine as long as you just want to compare image1 vs image2 with
*no*
transformation.  Generally, I expect you'd want to use -init to
specify a
transformation.  For example, do a registration first (no schedule
file) and
save the (transformation) matrix, then use this as the -init for this
flirt call
with measurecost1.sch.

Also, you don't need to specify searchcost with the measurecost1.sch.

The refweight or inweight masks are always taken into account with any
cost function calculations - either in a registration or in the
measurecost1.sch.

All the best,
	Mark