Hi all

My colleague told me me that you have some really interesting discussions and disseminate research via email?

If possible I would really love to join. If you could let me know if that is possible and how I would go about it that would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Corinne Tarbet
ESOL Tutor, Crisis

T: 020 7426 5670
www.crisis.org.uk

66 Commercial Street, London E1 6LT
Crisis UK (trading as Crisis). Charity no: 1082947
To make a secure donation visit: www.crisis.org.uk/donate

Homelessness ends here

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]