WARFARE AND THE BODY OF THE SOLDIER

COLLEGE INSTRUCTORS: RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF "NATIONS HAVE A RIGHT TO KILL"

Dear Colleague,

   LIBRARY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE has just published NATIONS HAVE THE RIGHT TO
KILL. We believe that this book is a work of stunning originality and
fundamental significance on the nature of warfare and meaning of the
nation-state. We wish to assure that it receives the widest possible
circulation.

   Therefore we are offering a FREE COPY OF THIS TITLE to instructors when
they request that their library order a copy.

   To RECEIVE YOUR FREE COPY SIMPLY SEND AN EMAIL to
[log in to unmask] indicating that you are planning to ask
your library to order a copy--and provide the shipping address at which you
would like to receive your own copy.

   We will ship your personal copy out right away.

With best regards,

Orion Anderson

P. S. Details on this exciting, groundbreaking publication appear below.

Orion Anderson, Editor-in-Chief

Library of Social Science

9230 56th Ave., Suite 3E

Elmhurst, NY 11373

Tel: (718) 393-1104

Just Published/New
NATIONS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL:
Hitler, the Holocaust and War
By Richard A. Koenigsberg

 http://www.libraryofsocialscience.com/images/nations-frontcover.jpg

Product Details

Title: Nations Have the Right to Kill: Hitler, the Holocaust and War