Hi everyone

I've been invited to do some accessibility testing of Palgrave's proposed ebook platform Palgrave Connect when the beta launch happens in January. When the launch happens institutions will be trialling the platform to see if they want to buy it, so for once the accessibility testing will happen up front and not be retrofitted long after the event. Palgrave have promised to take any results from the accessibility test on board and act on them and have them inform their accessibility statement.

If anyone else on this list is interested in joining me in this test could they let me know and also tell me what assistive technology they use?

If it hasn't already been done, I was thinking of extending the test to include some other ebook platforms such as those used in the national ebooks observatory project. Does anyone know if such a test has been done, and if it hasn't, would they be interested in taking part in one?

Cheers
Guy