Thanks, Alex. I don't know enough about non-book formats to create a
viable scenario, so once again I appeal to anyone who has the
knowledge to step forward. (We do have a DVD scenario and a musical
score one. An object would be interesting) You can email the scenario
to me and I'll post it. I think we've got one rare-ish book, but a
rare book with lots of item-specific notes would be good. I'll think
about the electronic-only book example, but if you can write one up,
that would be great.

kc

--
--  ---