I made a crude first hack at statement templates for APs, with the
RDA/library crowd in mind. Unfortunately, I couldn't put them on the
DC wiki, which doesn't seem to like html (or I don't know how to make
it like it), so I have put them on:

http://futurelib.pbwiki.com

They are linked from the front page, but more directly:

http://futurelib.pbwiki.com/AP+template is the raw template/html form,
and an attempt to link the template fields to the DSP
http://futurelib.pbwiki.com/AP+template+examples  is a pre-form test
at filling in data. The first table, though, gives definitions for the
fields, so it's kind of like the guidance instructions.

I borrowed heavily from an AP format that Diane sent me -- possibly
the DC libraries AP? Lord, I didn't even bother to look, I just
grabbed it and ran!

All comments welcomed. If you want to play on the wiki, the password
is dewey76 (and the password hint is right on the home page).

kc

--
--  ---
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net