Yes, answering my own email, but I've learned something else... the
property "publisher" is only used as an access point, something that
is relatively rare. I'm also catching on to the fact (if it is a fact)
that all of the access points are defined in FRAD, and are also
defined in FRBR (groups 2 and 3). I'm trying to sort this out in my
mind, but it's starting to seem that one should take Group 1 entities
from FRBR and groups 2 and 3 from FRAD. Then one can establish
relationships between instances of the groups 2&3 with those of group
1.

FRBR in RDF treats the FRBR entities as classes, the relationships as
properties, and does not include the FRBR attributes. RDA seems to be
mainly about the attributes, and calls them elements. If anyone can
untangle this mess, I'd love to hear about it. I'll just keep reading
meanwhile.

kc

--
--  ---