Hi all,

I've just done a first RDF expression of cataloger scenarios 7-10:

http://dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/Scenarios/7
http://dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/Scenarios/8
http://dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/Scenarios/9
http://dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/Scenarios/10

I couldn't find an appropriate property for the "size" of a
manifestation in scenario 7.

Otherwise, these four scenarios can be expressed in RDF using the
current versions of the RDA elements and roles schemas. I.e. I found
no other major problems.

For "pagination" (scenarios 7, 8) I guessed rda:extentOfText.

Not directly related to any scenarios, I found that rda:placeOfCapture
is a sub-property of rda:placeAndDateOfCapture, which doesn't look
right. This looks like a case where Tom Delsey's "sub-elements"
pattern got wrongly translated to RDF sub-properties, where rather it
should be modelled in RDF as an n-ary relation.

I also reviewed the RDF expressions of scenarios 1-6 using the latest
RDA elements and role schemas. With a minor tweak to scenario 6, all
of scenarios 1-6 now pass the vocabulary test, i.e. all scenarios show
RDA schemas are sufficient.

The minor tweak to scenario 6 was to push reporter and defendant out
of the rdarole namespace, which seemed like a reasonable thing to do
given comments on those roles not likely to be in scope for the rda
roles schema.

I just noticed I have a minor character encoding issue in the wiki
pages, I'll try and fix that asap.

Cheers,

Alistair.

--