Thanks Pete!

tor 2008-12-11 klockan 15:52 +0000 skrev Pete Johnston:
> I'm assuming this will form an appendix (or two appendices, as it's
> currently structured, but it can be collapsed into one if that is more
> appropriate) to the draft doc which Mikael circulated.

No. Actually, this will be a separate Standard. There will be a short
introduction, but the term definitions will form the bulk of the
standards (IEEE 1484.12.5 eventually)

> I've carried over the convention of using tables for the term
> descriptions in the Word doc, which does make it rather long.
>
> The term URIs are of the same form used in the Wiki page versions, but,
> if I understood correctly where that discussion ended up, we still need
> to reach a final decision about these conventions?

Yes.

> It also needs to include a description of the prefix/namespace URI
> mappings, but Mikael already has a partial table in his introductory
> text, so I'm working on the basis that we'll expand the list in that
> table to cover the prefixes used here.

This will be the authoritative document, and the other one will just
reference this one.

I've also talked to Erik today about getting a base URI assigned from
the IEEE, so that will come in time.

/Mikael

> Cheers
>
> Pete
> ---
> Pete Johnston
> Technical Researcher, Eduserv Foundation
> +44 (0)1225 474323
> http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/
> http://efoundations.typepad.com/efoundations/

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose