Mikael said:

> Could you consider importing the term definitions into the
> IEEE template? Just use the attached file.

OK, I've finally finished making a copy of

http://dublincore.org/educationwiki/DCMIIEEELTSCTaskforce/LomTerms

http://dublincore.org/educationwiki/DCMIIEEELTSCTaskforce/LomVocabs

using the IEEE MS Word template:

http://dublincore.org/educationwiki/DCMIIEEELTSCTaskforce?action=AttachF
ile&do=get&target=LOM-DCAM-terms.doc

I'm assuming this will form an appendix (or two appendices, as it's
currently structured, but it can be collapsed into one if that is more
appropriate) to the draft doc which Mikael circulated.

I've carried over the convention of using tables for the term
descriptions in the Word doc, which does make it rather long.

The term URIs are of the same form used in the Wiki page versions, but,
if I understood correctly where that discussion ended up, we still need
to reach a final decision about these conventions?

It also needs to include a description of the prefix/namespace URI
mappings, but Mikael already has a partial table in his introductory
text, so I'm working on the basis that we'll expand the list in that
table to cover the prefixes used here.

Cheers

Pete
---
Pete Johnston
Technical Researcher, Eduserv Foundation
+44 (0)1225 474323
http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/
http://efoundations.typepad.com/efoundations/