Dear all

I like this idea of jamming the No 10 phone lines, so I suggest you try
it...
and send it on to everyone you know,

Hi,
I'm emailing you all from Poznan, because I'm at the UN Climate
ngeotiations, and I have a big fabour to ask on behalf of the European
youth, please read.

Right now, Gordon Brown is preparing to meet with other European Heads
of State to sign a crucial climate change deal.  This deal is the first
of its kind - and the rest of the world will use this as their example.
If it's not ambitious enough (and all signs point that way) this deal
will jeopardise our future.

We have a small window of opportunity to change this.

In the next 24 hours let's get as many of us as possible to call Gordon
Brown and ask him for the strong climate deal that we deserve!
click on this link to see a super persuasive video!
http://www.ukyd.org/callgordon

Here are the steps:

1. Call this number - 0207 930 4433        (No.10 switchboard)
2. Say who you are, where you're from and ask to leave a message for
Gordon Brown
3. The operator will tell you that you can't leave a message and should
send a letter instead. Tell him/her that this is urgent, and you want to
see Gordon push for a strong climate deal on Thursday
4. Call three friends and get them to call Gordon too
5. Forward this video on to everyone you know
6. Feel warm and fuzzy that you've exercised your democratic right!

THANK YOU

Love,
Hanna, Mal, Liz, Lizzie, Jo, Katie, Kirsty, Dan, Guppi, Casper, Emma,
Isabel, Adam, Jamie and Amy
The UK Youth Delegation to the UN climate negotiations in Poland

http://www.ukyd.org/callgordon

Win John Lewis vouchers with BigSnapSearch.com Search now
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/>
Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger. Try it Now!
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117588488/direct/01/>

--
George Marshall,
Director of Projects,

George Marshall contacts in Wales
Direct 01686 411 080
Mobile 0781 724 1889
E-mail [log in to unmask]
The Friary
Pen-Y-Green Rd
Llanidloes
SY18 6PG

Main COIN Office
Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Road, Oxford OX4 1JE.
Telephone 01865 403 334
E-mail [log in to unmask]
Web: www.COINet.org.uk

COIN is a charitable trust, registration number 1102225. It supports
initiatives and organisations that increase public
understanding and awareness of climate change.