Hey Bill, this has the correct and complete Python module search paths too (although /usr/local/xtal/coot/share/coot/python is repeated four times, but this doesn't appear to break anything).  What's the difference between this and the coot-0.5-pre1 build you sent out on Thursday?

thanks,
Nat

(still no coot_python, but I'm pretty sure that's a different problem.)