Point well taken Miriam.

I just put the remark in for fun, I was thinking of Heidegger in fact, who said he paid his respects to Roman Catholicism by not discussing it…..ie we don’t have to fight everything we don’t agree with.

Just for interest here is the full Nietzsche quote:

“I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse. I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole, some day I wish to be only a YES sayer.”

274 Gay Science

Dr Grant Jeffrey
Lecturer, Napier University

0131 455 6276