Hi David

Thanks for getting community psychology mentioned (and maybe even talked about a little bit?!). That's very encouraging and definitely a step in the right direction.

Valeska

--- David Fryer <[log in to unmask]> schrieb am Di, 2.12.2008:
Von: David Fryer <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Community psychology / BBC news web site
An: [log in to unmask]
Datum: Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008, 13:00

Dear all,

There is a piece about unemployment and distress which is reported on the BBC news website today to which I contributed and am quoted and which mentions community psychology: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7736303.stm

It is only a tiny fragment of what I said and it is not totally as I would have put it myself but it is at least gets community psychology into the political domain as well as unemployment

If anyone wants to 'have your say' about community psychology or any of the issues raised you can do that via links on the page

David

Academic Excellence at the Heart of Scotland.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.
___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderators: Rebekah Pratt ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])