From: Penny Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] A book I want
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, 7 December, 2008, 2:46 PM

Hi Keith
YOu can get it new from Amazon for £69 plus £2.75 post and packing... you
might find you end up paying more in the long run thought, once you realise how
easy it is to get books here... living out in the sticks I often resort to
amazon and you can get stuff for like 1p then with postage on top...but it can
get into a bit of a habit...
Penny
----- Original Message ----- From: "Venables,Keith (Children and Younger
Adults)" <[log in to unmask]>