Greetings

And you say: - "Oh no! It's him again..."

I know ... and even promised William Scott (in a private email) to not bother you again until Christmas, but...

First question: is CCP4BB the proper channel for these questions and doubts? Or should I email directly the developers?

As I said, this is a new laptop with a 32bits Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex 8.10 and a fresh new installation of ccp4 6.1.0.

When I open iMosflm (whether from within the ccp4i or from the command line" I get an window with the following error message:

iMosflm 1.0.0, 16th October 2008 (requiring Mosflm 7.0.4)

iMosflm cannot run "usr/local/xtal/ccp4/ccp4-6.1.0/bin/ipmosflm":

/usr/local/xtal/ccp4/ccp4-6.1.0/bin/ipmosflm: error while loading shared libraries: libtermcap.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please configure iMosflm with the correct executable.

I searched for libtermcap.so.2 and couldn't find it in my computer.

Help please and thank you

Victor Alves