Hi

After all v6.1.0 did arrive before Christmas :-) Thank you all.

Still I guess Santa, after freezing in the car park, still had to endure beeing stuck in some chimney, as a consequence of all of us who wanted to grab a fresh copy, flooding poor CCP4 server. So, after 2 days I finally "wgetted" my 1 Gigabyte Lin-RH8 copy for installation in Ubuntu.

Even before installing, I browsed all the tarball and couldn't find CCP4MG? Since the documentation states it should be a separate package (like COOT), am I missing something? Also, if you choose a custom tarball, there is no option to include CCP4MG.

Thank you

Victor Alves