I would say that all crystals represent hyper-oligomeric structures,
but never mind, I know what you mean ;-)

the E. coli EF-Tu:EF-Ts complex is a good example - the structure
clearly indicates an (EF-Tu:EF-Ts)2 dimer, and the T. thermophilus EF-
Tu:EF-Ts is even a disulphide-linked dimer.
However, all solution studies indicate that the E.coli EF-Tu:EF-Ts
complex is in fact a monomeric complex.

Poul