From: Gerard DVD Kleywegt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 3:22 PM
To: Artem Evdokimov
Cc: CCP4 Bulletin Board; Gerard Kleywegt
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] 3D modeling program

> to models built on low-homology structures.

since i'm currently preparing my bioinformatics lectures for next week's
teaching, i might as well be a Besserwisser and point out that homology,
much
like pregnancy and death, is a binary concept. i'm sure artem knows this and

simply mistyped "low sequence identity"

--dvd

                         Gerard J.  Kleywegt
     [Research Fellow of the Royal  Swedish Academy of Sciences]
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  University of Uppsala
                 Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                 SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

     http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:[log in to unmask]
    The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
    to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.