And how! I have been ranting to usual vain effect that useless nomethetic economics has had its utterly arrogant self-regard reinforced at a time when that uselessness should be apparent to all.

LSE Graduate by the way although not, thank god, in Economics depite the (Econ) suffix.

David Byrne

________________________________

From: To complement the journal 'Capital and Class' (ISSN 0 309 8786) on behalf of Lindsay, John M
Sent: Sun 21/12/2008 12:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: (c&c) raeflecting

Now the results of the british rae are out, and there doesn't seem to have been much discussion yet, I noted the article in the guardian which I found on a train, and the result for the LSE, following the remark of Ms.E.Windsor, (85) of Windsor, England, asking why no one had noticed what was happening, and reply of the director of research at said LSE.

This is what gets you the money.

Security System.