We staff one fellow for nighttime support from Noon to 8PM and Saturdays
12-8.  This is internal help. We limit the hours so students are not staying
up late (we're k-12)

Regards,

Jenn
* Jennifer Tierney (Allen) * Idaho Digital Learning Academy Information
Technology * 208/342-0207 * 1-800-927-8158 *