Dear all,

We need to have some idea of how much storage capacity is required for a CALM database. Clearly this depends on the nature and amount of information you input but I would be really grateful if anyone who currently uses CALM could let me know roughly how much space it takes up on their server. In addition, what is your policy for information back-up? It has been suggested that we use ‘mirrored hard-drives’ and I would be interested to know what others have decided. I have contacted CALM but am also keen to hear from experienced users.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, really.

With best wishes,

Sally

Sally Gilbert

Archivist

Rambert Dance Company

94 Chiswick High Road

London W5 1SH

020 8630 0608

Email: [log in to unmask]

I am in the office Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9-4.

‘Pure quality rises from the stage as soon as the curtain rises on Eternal Light
Sunday Express

ETERNAL LIGHT TOUR 2009

Venue Cymru, Llandudno, 13 & 14 February

Hall for Cornwall, Truro, 18 & 19 February

Snape Maltings Concert Hall, 27 & 28 February

Theatre Royal Brighton, 4, 5, 6, 7 March

Eden Court Theatre, Inverness, 10 & 11 March

Clwyd Theatr Cymru, Mold, 18, 19, 20, 21 March

Theatre Royal, Newcastle, 25, 26, 27 March

Birmingham Hippodrome, 1, 2, 3, 4 April

Grand Theatre, Leeds, 4, 5, 6 June

SADLER’S WELLS SPRING SEASON

Sadler’s Wells, London, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 May

SEASON OF NEW CHOREOGRAPHY

Southbank Centre, London, 2 February

The Place, London, 9, 10 June

Visit http://www.rambert.org.uk f