Back in May at the Adlib user group AGM many of us agreed to put our names on a list in an effort to get a group of up-to-date contacts for other people using Adlib. However, I haven't heard anything since. Does anyone know what happened to the list?

I still think it would be useful to know who else is using Adlib so if the list is not to be found I would be happy to compile one for circulation to other users.

Best wishes

Pamela Birch
Conservator/Premises & Projects Officer
Bedfordshire & Luton Archives & Records Service
Tel; 01234 228908

Opening hours: Monday 9am-7pm, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am-5pm.  Closed on Thursday.

Find out more about Bedfordshire's history and search our online catalogues at www.bedfordshire.gov.uk/archive

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any modification of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by the sender.
Save energy, money and the environment - is it necessary to print this message?