To my knowledge Bayer does not offer a TnT, only a TnI

-----Original Message-----
From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mainwaring-Burton Richard (RGZ)
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 10:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Troponin I - quoted cut-off value 0.10 ug/L

THAT IS WRONG !!!

0.1   is the M.I. cutoff for TnT and NOT TnI !

I suspect that the 0.1 value may be the lowest claimed detectable for TnI

Read ALL the small print, not just the box.

I never trust what it says on the box : I keep seeing "Open Other End " - and it never is !

with best wishes
Richard
Richard Mainwaring-Burton
Consultant Biochemist