Dear Teike! (and all)

1. I am a practice based researcher using, visual arts,
specialized in new media / video /performance (as well as
a traditional researcher).

2. Specialized in contemporary expressions, in something
called "real-time-aesthetics", using new media.

3. I am just about to start a "twin-research": using
my practice based art research, in combination with trying
to infuse ideas, particularly into the area of entrepreneurship
research, and trying to develop new methods for practice
based research and other subjective based processes.

/Sincerely,
mikael scherdin

Quoting Teike Asselbergs <[log in to unmask]>:

> Dear fellow members,
>
> It might be interesting to know which 'art' each of us is focused on:
> 1. what type of 'art' do you practice and/or research: theater, visual
> art, film, etc.
> and
> 2. of which of the main periods: pre-modern/classical (roughly until
> but excluding impressionism), modern/modernist (roughly
> impressionism-mid sixties) and post-modern/contemporary art (roughly
> mid sixties until now) ?
>
> The benefit of knowing this is that it might be nice for people to
> find other ACCORN'ers dealing with similar 'art'.
>
> 1. Generally I'm practicing and researching contemporary visual art
> 2. after the mid sixties. I use 'visual art' because the term 'fine
> art' is itself more used for art of the classical traditions,
> especially painting and scupture, so I never used it. However
> sometimes UK sources use the word in combination with contemporary art
> as well.
>
> Greetings,
> Teike

    Dr. Mikael Scherdin