From: Daved Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2008/12/2
Subject: RE: Welcome to AACORN!
To: Teike Asselbergs <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Teike, can you say more? (especially for those of us not directly practicing
in the art world). What's your sense of "quality assured"--how does it go in
your practice? What are some of the rules and what are some examples (as you
experience them)? I can make some guesses but I'd be happier if I didn't
guess too much :). Also, what spurs your question? Maybe if I knew more
about your motivations I could suggest some sources/directions (though maybe
not!). Thanks. D