From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Greenland
Sent: 18 December 2008 09:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Advice required on using Dragon with CAD software

Hi Jenny
I would look at 'head mouse' and 'eye gaze' systems as well.  It really depends on your student's medical condition - is the disability likely to travel to other muscles with overuse and do they have fine motor control with anything other than their hands?  You may find a combination of access systems works well - to minimize hand use, but not get rid of it altogether.

Best wishes
Sarah Greenland
www.sarahgreenland.com