Job vacancy at Epigeum
Posted on behalf of David Lefevre from Epigeum.

Senior Web Developer: Learning Technology

Salary in the range: £36,000 per annum + bonus + benefits

An exciting new post for an experienced web developer looking to make their mark.

Epigeum is one of the UK's leading  eLearning companies working in the area of Higher Education.  We develop high-quality training courses for staff and students at universities in the UK, Europe and Australasia. We are affiliated to Imperial College London and  based on the College's South Kensington Campus in an nice, airy office overlooking a large garden.  We are a small but growing company and are now seeking to bolster the team with a new web professional.  You would be responsible for the technical structure of our courses and also maintaining our online learning portal and website.  You would be our first full time employee in this area and as such we are looking for someone with the experience to take responsibility for the area and the knowledge to make steady improvements.

Technical experience in using web technologies such as HTML, XML, Flash, Scripting (PHP, ASP, Perl,...) and some experience in maintaining websites/webservers is essential.  A knowledge of eLearning technologies such as VLEs, SCORM and IMS is useful but, more than this, we are looking for someone with a genuine enthusiasm for the use of computers in education.

Further details and an application form may be obtained here: http://www.epigeum.co.uk/jobs-at-epigeum

Completed application forms should be sent with a brief covering letter, preferably via email, to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]  or by post to Human Resources, Epigeum Limited, 13 Princes Gardens, London, SW7 1NA
***************** List information: ***************** Remember - replies go by default to the entire list. Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle