Dear Friends,

As usual the community at Phoenix House Haga, will be celebrating during the
evening of December 1st the graduation of those who have not just completed
the treatment programme, but those who have remained drug and alcohol free
for a minimum of two years.

In addition we celebrate the lives of those who suffer from aides / HIV.

On behalf of the graduates, community, the families and friends of our
group, we invite you to send a message of support to our group in this
moment of recovery.

Messages that we receive are read to the participants during the evening,
and each person receives a copy to keep, as a positive reminder, for when
life can be difficult.

Many thanks in advance and best wishes,

Anthony Slater - Director,

Phoenix House Haga,

President-EFTC.

Folkenborgveien 198,

1850 Mysen, Norway.

http://www.phoenixhaga.no

http://www.eftc-europe.com

http://www.tc-of.org.uk/wiki/index.php/RadioTC_International

http://www.med.uio.no/ipsy/skr/ISSAT/Mainpage.htm  ( 10th International
Symposium on Substance Abuse Treatment.)