Peter,

Yes, we're a very busy site at the moment so the challenge jobs are
still in the queue. Biomed took advantage of the lull and dumped a lot
of jobs here, and as luck would have it the challenge jobs landed at the
same time as a metric shed load of 'real' user analysis jobs.

Patience. First few jobs should start trickling onto nodes soon.

John