Hi Colin,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, we've installed the Tiger release last
week on Thursday, and now the READ_NDF function in IDL seems to be
working. However, when I try to run ORACDR in an xterm, I get:

/star/bin/oracdr: Permission denied.

Our system admin changed the permissions, so he's not sure what to make
of this.

Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Best wishes,
Makenzie