Hi,

I'm trying to run oracdr on my machine at my home institution for some
UIST/IRPOL data (and a new user to starlink).

I've set the environment variable so the raw and reduced directories are set
 >setenv ORAC_DATA_ROOT <directory>
 >oracdr_uist 20080804
and there are no complaints here. When I try to reduce the array tests first
 >oracdr -list 1:13,14:15
I get the complaint:

Error:Error contacting monoliths. Aborting.
Error starting ADAM relay 'MessageRelay.pl': IO::Pipe: Cannot exec: No
such file or directory at
/star/Perl/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Starlink/AMS/Core.pm line 177
 at /star/Perl/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Starlink/AMS/Init.pm line 366
Destroy from Log Window at /star/bin/oracdr/lib/perl5/ORAC/Xorac.pm line
463.

Thanks,
Makenzie

--
Dr. Makenzie B. Lystrup
NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
University of Colorado, Boulder
Duane Physics UCB 392
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0392

phone 303-735-5577  fax 303-492-6946