   Hi Owen

   I can't see why you could not get the regression values (invert X)
.. maybe something strange happen with the df or something similar ..
how may row/columns do you end up with? this could be the answer .. ??

   Cyril

--
Dr Cyril Pernet,
fMRI Lead Researcher SINAPSE

tel: +44(0)1315373661
http://www.sbirc.ed.ac.uk/cyril
http://www.dcn.ed.ac.uk/bic/sinapse/sinapse.asp

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.