Dear all,

My questions concern the writing of Nifti files using SPM8:

- does the last version of SPM fill  all  relevant Nifti fields when
writing a Nifti image?
It seems that it is not the case, for instance :
- after normalisation only the description field is set at "spm - 3D
normalized". The intend form of the image does not seem to follow Nifti
definition and is set to "Aligned".
- after normalisation the affine no rigid matrix should appear in the
srow and this is not the case apparently. I cant find it anywhere. It
seems that this information is lost when the normalised image is written.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regards,

Cecile

--
*---------------------------------
Cécile Bordier

Grenoble Institut des Neurosciences -
Centre de Recherche INSERM U836 UJF-CEA-CHU
Equipe 5 : NeuroImagerie Fonctionnelle et Metabolique
Chemin Fortune Ferrini
Université J. Fourier - Site Santé
La Tronche
BP 170, 38042 Grenoble Cedex 9, France