Dear SPMers

Greetings.

Trick or Treat. (hope it’s not too late)
I am a beginner with SPM and just have a very simple and quick questions for
you guys.

I found this incidentally when I was processing my data last Friday night. I
wanted to see if SPM has converted the DICOM files correctly, so I loaded
the DICOM in matlab and tried to crosss check the intensity values with SPM
display function (converted to analyze using SPM2 DICOM utility). Then I
realized I couldn’t get same intensity values. It occurs to me that SPM2 has
done some interpolation to the original image.

Anyone has any idea how SPM2 interpolate the DICOM file intensity file to
analyze (used for SPM2)?  Is there any way I can verify the method adopted
by SPM2 manually ?

Thanks a lot,

Tony

P.S. I am using SPM2