We are accepting resumes for the position of Research Assistant II within
the department of Developmental Cognitive Neurology at the Kennedy Krieger
Institute in Baltimore, Maryland.  The position involves all aspects of data
acquisition and analysis within the fMRI lab, from task design to running
experiments, to analyzing and archiving data. As part of the research team,
the Research Assistant II is also expected to participate in the
interpretation of results and preparation of data for publication in concert
with the PI, Laurie E. Cutting, Ph.D. and other research collaborators.

The patient populations we study include children with Dyslexia, Attention
Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and Neurofibromatosis Type 1.  We also study
typically developing children as well as adults.

Master’s degree preferred but not required; two years experience working in
an imaging research lab can substitute for a higher degree.  Bachelor’s
degree required in an appropriate discipline (e.g., biology, neuroscience,
psychology, biomedical engineering, computer science, physics).  Experience
analyzing functional neuroimaging data would be optimal.

Please submit resume and salary requirements on-line at
www.kennedykrieger.org, click on "employment".  Kennedy Krieger offers a
competitive starting salary and excellent benefits including tuition
reimbursement.  EOE, M/F/D