 Hi, all:
   I am trying the Dartel in spm8b following the Dartel guide. I met some problems in the 1.2.1 step (affine transform of Dartel template to MNI space)
   The parameter I set is
   --Data
     *Subject
         Source Image: Template_6.nii
         Source Weighting Image: 0 file
  --Estimation Options
    * Template Image: apriori/grey.nii (??But from the John's introduction is tpm/grey.nii, which one should we choose here?)
    * Template Weighting Image: 0 file
    * Source Image Smooting: 8 mm
    * Template Image Smooting: 0 mm
    * Affine Regularisation:  ICBM space template
    * Nonlinear Frequency Cutoff:  Inf
    * Nonlinear Iterations:  0
    *Nonlinear Regularisation: Inf

However, when I run this step, the matlab report error as following

Running 'Normalise: Estimate'
Failed  'Normalise: Estimate'
Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.
In file "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2008a\work\spm8b\config\spm_run_normalise_estimate.m" (v2312), function "spm_run_normalise_estimate" at line 27.
The following modules did not run:
Normalise: Estimate

Does anyone know what's wrong with it? Thanks very much.

Wei