Hi all:
    I am new to spm8b, especially the batch function. Firstly, I installed matlab2008a (7.6) to run spm8. However, when I do the preprocess steps such as normalize and smooth, there is no any figure in the graphic window as I previous seen in spm2(run in matlab 7.0). I only installed the matlab 7.6 without anyother toolbox, is this the problem?
    I wonder how to edit the batch file, especially how to input the files which will be generate from the previous step but not exist when I edit batch file.

   Thanks very much.

June