I am running an analysis with 18 conditions, some of which are missing
in some subjects.
I read the archives of the mailing list to find a solution but
couldn't find a definitive one.

What can I do to define missing conditions?

I tried to define onset '0' and duration '0'. Meaning the condition
will have a single onset at the first volume. (?!!)
I define sometime more than one condition like this and the betas
become not uniquely defined (turn gray).

This is not a problem for me because I use a script which defines
contrasts without those conditions for a certain subject.
However I don't know if the model is negatively affected by conditions
defined this way.

Any better solution?

P.s. I need the conditions to be there anyway, so that I can run my
batch script to define easily the 64 contrasts needed.

Dorian P.
Ruhr University Bochum