Dear SPM list,
I am trying to enter contrasts for my paired t analysis but cannot
seem to enter the correct contrasts.  For my experiment, I have 9
subjects who were scanned on both a GE and Siemens scanner. So, the
conditions are GE (1) and Siemens (2).  We are also trying to
determine if using scanner as a covariate will properly alleviate any
differences we may see.  I entered my paired scans as Pair 1: 1-GE,2-
Siemens; Pair 2: 1-GE, 2-Siemens, etc.  The contrast I want to run is
condition 1 - condition 2 (GE-SN).
So far I have tried the following without success:
t-test
repmat(0,1,9) 0 1 -1
repmat (0,1,10) 1 -1
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 -1

F test
reduce columns 1:10

Please advise me on how to enter the contrast for an analysis of GE
scans - Siemens scans (Condition 1 - Condition 2).
I have a attached a jpeg of the design matrix for clarification.
Thank you very much, in advance, for your help,
Christa